We provide the following:
Full-faced helmet3 pairs of gloves: hot weather, cold weather and impermeableSunblockSunglassesWaterproof Socks – We recommend SealSkinzRiding suit with protective padsUndercoatDurable ShoesCold weather hat or hoodBall cap with visorCamera
You are responsible for the following:
- Travel insurance (optional).
- Proof of insurance.
- Riding experience: 3+ years of riding experience highly recommended. Take an accredited motorcycle course on and off-road if possible. It never hurts to learn as much as you can. Our riders tell us their experience was better because they had taken a course.
- Flights to and from tour start location.
- Full faced helmet.
- Prepare for very good and very bad weather. The temperature ranges from 40-90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please review the Packing List.